Tales of the Cruzinator

Thursday, June 21, 2007

break time!

I just read my last post and I sounded so happy and carefree. Yes, about a week ago I was quite optimistic about life. After a week of total stress, I am quite content again. Now, I'm getting really sad as I will be leaving Chapel Hill forever. I'm moving out early next week and heading for staten before making the big move to DC. Housing was a bit of a disaster but my roommate and I eventually found a good place. It has a pool and a gym! woot! I'll put pics once it looks like someone actually lives in there. lol.

So now on the To Do list is furniture and med school apps. a.k.a. my personal statement and my activities list. i'm just going to crank it out and then take a break and then revise. revising is so much easier! it's a stressful and scary but as my advisor, Dr. Salyer, said today, "You've done all you can do and you've done a lot. You have to put it in the hands of others now."

Ok, break time over now. it's go time.

ps- go heels in the college world series! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home