Tales of the Cruzinator

Sunday, August 19, 2007

gone to carolina in my mind....

so it's been such a good summer. done some amazing and fun things and i don't want summer to end at all. but now i realized it is coming to a close when I heard that it is fall fest right now. yes, at this moment, people are partying and reuniting in chapel thrill for another wonderful year and i am not there. =(

thinking about it, i shouldn't be so sad. i took fall fest and everything at carolina for granted for most of college. and now that i know everyone is back and i'm not..it's something i don't know i'm ready for. i've been so stressed out about work and med school apps that i forgot that i'm graduated. and now i'm so ready to go back and be in that little slice of heaven that was home for 4 years.

so those 4 years went by way too fast and the next years will go by faster. i remember this very event last year when i was sooo excited to be a senior, seeing all these ppl who were my unc family for the last 4 years. it was as if it was yesterday when we were listening to rat jackson one of the many times. every fall was soo exciting and it never ended through springtime when we had to leave for summer.

but carolina will always be in my mind esp. this week. at least i'll have my carolina wall montage in my room to remind me of tarheel country and the carolina blue blood in my veins....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home