Tales of the Cruzinator

Sunday, June 07, 2009

back from the depths...

so i notice it's about 2 years since my last post and i've been talking to ppl about how i have a hibernating blog. as a consequence of this, along with an important milestone in my life (the end of first year of med school), i'm going to resuscitate my blog and document my ridiculous thoughts about life, mainly for my amusement but also maybe for others, too.

this weekend, my friend marius came to town and i think i instilled in him the greatness that is BUBBLES. such a fun toy for all ages and makes EVERYONE smile. especially when you have a bubble TOOLSET as i do. just imagine a swiss army knife style bubble wand. GENIOUS!


among the plethora of toys i have for the park, bubbles is indeed within the top 3 of my favorite, with kites and frisbees also in that elite category. pinwheels are just short of being in the group that exudes AWESOMENESS but still an excellent form of entertainment when you really are supposed to be studying in the park, not playing. ;)

you would probably mistake this blog post for a 13-year-old. no maybe less, more like 8 (not a whole whopping 24) but i pride myself in being 85% child, 15% adult. maybe thinking young will keep me young. at least that i'm counting on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home